Sunday, July 6, 2008

Points of clarification

Further to my previous post, I feel I should elaborate on one or two things. Firstly, I AM crazily in love. Oftentimes it feels like more of the crazy and less of the love (hence this blog) and I can’t deny that to describe our relationship as turbulent would be the understatement of the millennium. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Probably.

Also, you may have wondered whether Other Half knows he is being committed to online pagination in this way. Well, yes, he knows. He sits on the sofa watching me giggle and squawk delightedly as I write, and then throw myself onto the floor gasping when the pins and needles kick in (internet cable only a short distance from the TV set so I have to perch on a stool at the coffee table to write). I even read bits to him sometimes. He says he wants me to pursue my creative endeavours at any cost if that's what makes me bearable to live with, and just isn’t bothered about what I share with you all.

No comments: